During this four-day tour from Marrakech to Zagora you will visit:
- The Kasnah Telouat and the valley of Ounila.
- The kasbah of Ait ben Haddou.
- The Draa Valley.
- Trek 20 km at Zagora and overnight with a nomadic family.
- The kasbah of Tamnougalte in Agdez.
- The kasbah of Taourirte in Ouarzazate.
4 days Tour From Marrakech night with nomads
Days 1: Departure from Marrakech to Zagora night at the nomads
Departure from your hotel in Marrakech towards Zagora, by the mountain of high Atlas. You admire Berber villages nestling in the mountains. We go through Telouat and we visit his kasbah. Continue to the village of Ait ben Haddou by the valley of Ounila. Arriving at Ksar Ait Ben Haddou was listed as World Heritage by Unesco in 1987. Lunch on site.
Continue to Ouarzazate then to Agdz, you will discover the Draa Valley with these beautiful kasbahs and palm groves. Arrive in Zagora dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Discovery the nomadic life and night with nomads
Morning You will have a 20 km trek with a local guide. Departure for the discovery of rocky desert. Lunch on a picnic. and spend a night with the nomads, to discover their life.
Day 3: Return to Zagora Overnight at the hotel
After breakfast trek back to Zagora. You walk in the rocky desert. Dinner and overnight in your hotel in Zagora.
Day 4: Return to Marrakech
After your breakfast at the hotel, we explore the palm grove of Zagora. We cross the Draa Valley, visiting the village of Tanssikht, and the kasbah of Tamnougalte in Agdez.
After lunch continue to Marrakech via Ouarzazate. We will visit the kasbah of Taourirte, then we cross the high Atlas mountains to arrive in Marrakech. Drop in your hotel.
- Transport en 4 × 4 air-conditioned, fuel.
- Driver guide speaking your language.
- 02 Nights at the hotel in Zagora with dinner and breakfast.
- Night with the nomads with complete pension.
Lunch and drinks